Sunday, October 4, 2009

Free PSP Games - Do They Exist?

If you own a PSP gaming system, then you know just how expensive it can get when buying new games, movies, and music for your system. At $30 - $50 a game, it doesn't take long to add up. And when you're a broke college student like me, it REALLY doesn't take very long to add up. In fact, the cost of games is one of the biggest complaints against the PSP.

That's why I started looking for alternatives. You probably know that there are a ton of websites online claiming to offer "free" PSP downloads. But we all know that most of these sites are either illegal or loaded with adware, spyware, and corrupted files.

That's when a friend at school told me about a legitimate PSP download site that offered unlimited access to millions of PSP games, movies, tv shows, software, wallpapers, and custom PSP themes. At first I was skeptical, but then I took a look at his PSP and it was loaded with a TON of PSP games, movies, and music. And I know for a fact that he couldn't pay for all of those games individually. He's one of my buddies at school and we eat peanut butter and jelly practically all week just to save money.

But I was still concerned about these supposedly "free" PSP downloads. Then he told me it did require a small one-time fee, but it was under $50.

So basically it would only cost me about the price of one game and I would be set for life. Sounded pretty good to me, so I signed up.

Since then, I've loaded up my PSP with hundreds of my favorite games, music, movies, and tv shows. And the download speeds are 10 times faster than all the other download sites that I tried.

Are you still going broke paying for your PSP games? Click here to read complete reviews on the top PSP Download sites. Get instant access to free PSP game downloads, movies, music, software, and more....

I received an email from a church friend on a new party set up to confuse the rakyat. Below are the contents:If we Cinta Malaysia, then beware of the trap! About a month back on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I had gone to Penang Club to join some friends. Whilst there I ran into an

internet radio country
Adsl Tehran
celcom broadband promotion
internet speed accelerator
Tmweb
Maxis Broadband Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment